Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Video Hardware/Software Response

1. My overall experience with the Olympus digital camera was a good one. I did not run into any serious problems with the camera and I found that it was very easy to use whether I was recording video or just taking pictures. I haven't used a lot of digital cameras in my life, but I have used a few compared to this one, and I would have to say that the Olympus matched up pretty well. The controls were straight forward and when I imported my pics or video to my computer it was pretty much seamless. I would say that I was able to implement my Image Capturing Strategy with this camera. It had enough features that I was satisfied with my work at the end of Drift 2. In an ideal world I would have a six figure camera that shot in HD. Then I would be able to capture my Drift 2 in the highest possible quality and it would turn out stunningly.

2. I chose to use Quicktime Pro to edit my video. I am familiar with just Quicktime and have used it before, but I have never used Quicktime Pro before. I got more and more comfortable with this program, but I felt that the editing options were somewhat limited. I was happy with the my Final Video for the most part, but I think I could've produced something a little more unique had I chosen to use Final Cut or something a little more sophisticated. There's a chance that I would use Quicktime Pro for future projects but I might look into some other software, just to see what my other options are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.